Fast indulgent faty pudds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2005
Bucks
One of my staff taught me this one

50g butter
50g self raising flour
50g sugar
1 egg

all in a bowl and no cutting in or of that rubbish just get whipping until a smooth paste

get some dulce de leche (banofee toffee mix) and put about 2 table spoons at the bottom of a pyrex jug and then slap in the cake mix. Then 4 mins in a 750-800W microwave (covered) and bingo instant steamed puds.

Replace the tofee stuff with:
Jam
Marmalade
Lime marmalade
Apples
Nectarines
Cherries
ect ect....

Great with custard and silly fast

Also
try to avoid chocolate or nuttela or the like as it goes hard and burns like napalm. Best thing to do is get the chocy and cut it with butter Ie warm up the pyrex bowl with the butter in the microwave and then add the chocky and mix it with the molten butter to make a silly oober lardy chocolate sauce. I think this can be done with most choco bars like mars and snickers etc etc. You can really go to town and come up with new experiments.

I added some coco powder and a little water to make a cocolate pudding and next time I think I may add some sause and chocolate chips

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
Yep thanks for that LF, I'm not fat enough already! :D

Provided you can get to your campsite with the egg intact - presumably that would be doable in a tin sitting in boiling water over the fire? around 20 minutes in a pot do you reckon?

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
:(

:(

:sulkoff:

cruel, cruel, cruel,

i hate diets!

(wish i hadden't started one)

In my family i'm known as the "custard king"!
i love anything with sugar in it basically!
the above reicpie sounds really nice! :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE