Fallniven TK4 - RM / Woodlore Edition - New

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shade

Nomad
Oct 13, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
For Sale
Fallkniven TK4 from Woodlore (link here)
Never used.

£95 inc RMSD.
[size=+1]Reduced to - £90 inc RMSD[/size] - Sold to Trunks

fall1.jpg

fall2.jpg

fall4.jpg

fall5.jpg

fall6.jpg

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
If i had the money or if you wanted a used not abused tops Hellion I would be on this like a pig on an apple! cracking little knife with superb build quality, I had to sell mine last years and have regretted it ever since, beautiful knife at a good price. Good luck with the sale matey!

Shade

Nomad
Oct 13, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
If i had the money or if you wanted a used not abused tops Hellion I would be on this like a pig on an apple! cracking little knife with superb build quality, I had to sell mine last years and have regretted it ever since, beautiful knife at a good price. Good luck with the sale matey!

Thanks Southey :)

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Sorry for another comment on your sales thread but if anyone is hovering over this, don't, just buy it, an incredible little knife, mine gets plenty of pocket time, always sharp, light, and astectically pleasing. Someone buy it before I buy another.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
this is for sale, as i have sent a few pms, and had no reply, as i think it is due to work, but i have bought one from some where else, as i copuld not wait any more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE