Withdrawn Fallkniven F1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Morning all… after an F1 in good condition. Let me know if you have one you’d like to move on.

Cheers
Dan

Deqxter

Jan 28, 2020
Leigh
I also have a couple of custom handle F1 knives. One in vg10 (black micarta) and other in cos (laminated wood). Both have bolster fitted and have leather sheath.
Pm me if interested…

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
I also have a couple of custom handle F1 knives. One in vg10 (black micarta) and other in cos (laminated wood). Both have bolster fitted and have leather sheath.
Pm me if interested…
Thanks for that mate buts it’s just a standard basic F1 I’m looking for.. had one years ago and should never had sold it.

Deqxter

Jan 28, 2020
Leigh
Thanks for that mate buts it’s just a standard basic F1 I’m looking for.. had one years ago and should never had sold it.

No problem, I totally understand. One is bound to turn up, they’re quite popular.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dan1982

masmgrif

Aug 19, 2014
Merseyside
I have a VG10 F1, v light use. I have original sheath and the far superior Armatus carry sheath (£60 worth!). I have no pics at the mo and am away on hols until next Tuesday evening. £125 with both sheathes posted RMSD. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll get some pics to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE