Exped Thunder 70 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I bought this last month and after two trips out with it and a harsh reduction in the stuff I carry it's now too big and I have ordered the Thunder 50 to replace it.
There are plenty of online reviews of this pack and I won't repeat them, other to say this is a fully featured and tough lightweight pack that carries really comfortably, hence me getting the same model again.

I bought the pack here,

This pack has no damage whatsoever. As can be seen, this cost £150.
I'm looking for £100 PayPalled and posted to your door insured and signed for. NOW SOLD

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Damn! If only this had come up a month ago I would have bitten your hand off rather than give money to Go Outdoors for a suitable DoE compliant back for my Daughter's bronze award.

A cracking lightweight pack for some lucky member.

K

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Damn! If only this had come up a month ago I would have bitten your hand off rather than give money to Go Outdoors for a suitable DoE compliant back for my Daughter's bronze award.

A cracking lightweight pack for some lucky member.

K

Thanks. I've become a bit of an Exped fan boy of late. I used a Lightning to walk the Portuguese Camino in March and Got this one for camping with more kit, but have been bitten by the lightweight bug and gone pretty minimalist, so don't need 70 litre pack - much to the delight of my knees! :)
These Thunder packs armoire robust than the Lightning, well featured and equally well put together to carry well and last.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE