Enzo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ph34r

Settler
Feb 2, 2010
Oxfordshire, England
I'm sure that i read another post to this effect, but i am unable to find it in the search bar. Are the enzo trappers good as a general purpose knife?

tinkerer

Forager
Mar 11, 2010
bournemouth
i have an enzo trapper i bought as a kit and its a very good knife for all round use , holds a good edge and when i got it was shave sharp ,in fact i took a fair old lump out of my finger whilst cutting some chorizo and not paying attention doh good clean slice though lol.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
For me it's the perfect knife for bushcraft. Holds a fantastic edge, great in the hand and perfect length.

Worth every penny!

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I'm sure that i read another post to this effect, but i am unable to find it in the search bar. Are the enzo trappers good as a general purpose knife?

They are excellent blades in all respects, whether in D2 and O1, and brilliant value for money even at the current exchange rates. I haven't used one with a factory handle though, so can't comment on those, but it's easy to put your own scales on (Camelbone on D2 in my avatar).
Buy one, you won't be sorry :D
HTH
Rat

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I have used one with the factory handle (was a kit and just filed down to the blade) and they are great if a little thin. Hence why I got a second blade from knifebargins for about £40 and some wallnut off ebay £8.99 and it's prefect.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE