Energy Saving Bulbs - Heads Up 8p each

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
You won't beleive this - I didn't until tonight...

Was on-line last night ordering groceries from tesco's when i found a special offer on energy saving bulbs.

any 5 for 40p....YES !!!! I thought that it must be a mistake on the web site but just to check i clicked on 5 random bulbs to add to my shopping (price shown was about £3 a bulb (discount is applied when the guy turns up at your house with your shopping)).

Sure enough, they have only charged me 40p for all 5 bulbs (8p each !!!!!!!!! :red: ) The driver seemed to think that Asda and Morrisons had a similar offer on but I haven't checked.

So. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Tesco with a rucksac and i intend to fill it with bulbs, expecting not to part with any more than £10 but expecting to fill the rucksac.

I'll let you know if the store has the same offer or if its only the web site, still at 8p each, even with the £3.50 delivery charge its still a bargain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE