Eka Super Swede 92

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teal

Apr 23, 2016
Berkshire
Lightly used Eka Super Swede 92. Over 18's only. £22 posted in UK, Paypal accepted.

Being sold as part of my general clear out of "knives that seemed like a good idea but actually never got used"

DSC_0363.jpg

Last edited:

Teal

Apr 23, 2016
Berkshire
So in my head I am utterly focussed on obtaining knowledge and skills and use the bare minimum of exquisite equipment......Definitely not someone who lives vicariously by buying kit from my windowless office as a substitute for actually going outdoors....

IfInDoubt

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2013
Up North and Down South
So in my head I am utterly focussed on obtaining knowledge and skills and use the bare minimum of exquisite equipment......Definitely not someone who lives vicariously by buying kit from my windowless office as a substitute for actually going outdoors....

that looks like something i could do with sat here in my windowless office, pm sent

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
This made me laugh 😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE