Ed Wardle Q&A

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
The TV Show will be hosting a Q&A with Ed during the next programme(Saturday 3rd October, Cannel 4 @ 4pm). Do you want to know more about how the series was made? Do you think Ed should have done things differently? Do you think he tried hard enough to find food? What did Ed find most difficult: hunger or loneliness? And how does 50 days of complete solitude really feel?:D

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
I feel that the program may draw some very harsh comments,
The program that was shown, was heavily edited from the snippets that he decided to film and therefore only a very narrow window on what actually happened. To have lasted as long as he did, especially under the restrictions we've already heard about, was a feat worthy of note.

I guess I'll watch it if I'm free.

Ogri the trog

Mar 18, 2009
Lancs
I'm looking foward to this. I have the upmost respect for Ed Wardle, sure he could have done things better in certain areas but thats very easy to say sat in a comfy arm chair, eh!
Nearly all of us on here if not all of us will never know how hard that was.

Jan 22, 2006
uk
I'm interested to hear what he learned about his own psychology and the general mindset he thinks is required for a trip like that.
I dont think he'd want to do it again, but if so, what he would do differently, or what advice he would give to others is also what I'd like to hear.

I'd also like to hear that he married his girlfriend, as he seemed to realise how much she meant to him....but that could just be the porcupine meat
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE