Ed Stafford on Youtube!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Sky have uploaded a full episode of Ed Stafford's Marooned show on Youtube. I have to say it was a terrific antidote to watching an episode of the Island. This bloke clearly knows what he is doing though he did have a nice bit of luck on at least two occasions. I would love to see what he could get up to with some sensible clothing and a decently full possibles pouch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ss4CeJc9HI

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
I've been watching it as well. He's great to watch, he has a nice way about him. Thanks for the heads up! :)

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I like the show. I just wish they showed the aftermath of him drinking untreated water for ten days. The fact that he makes no effort to purify his water bothers me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea i have a big issue with that. People talk about other tv presenters setting bad examples but that for me is a big issue. I wouldnt mind so much if it was an outright emergency situation where the need to drink is paramount but he is trying to give the impression that this series is not about surviving but about thriving. I like Ed alot, he comes across really well but i prefer his earlier work for sure

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
I have also been watching and find it brilliant. I love the fact he is clearly confident with his skill set yet not arrogant or big headed. It's more about him sharing his experience. Big thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I've watched it too and really liked it! He also comes across as a nice guy, and not a oddball like some of the other TV survival guys.

I was gona ask on here what the gp thought of him as I'd never seen his name crop up before. Another good thing about the show is the period of time he is there, and his constant goal to 'thrive' rather than 'survive' like the competition's show..

I can't say I like many of the TV survival gurus, but I'm a convert to Mr.Stafford!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Every episode is kicking about to download on the torrents sites like Piratebay

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Yeah, been watching his shows since Walking the Amazon (860 days). And his first series of Naked & Marooned where he did 60 days on an island.

He has a serious amount of determination.

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
i have to say i am now a happy consumer of the Ed Stafford output especially the 'i've just made a grass skirt dance'

Jared

Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Just watched the Borneo episode... lets just say there was some novel recycling for fish bait.

comeonbabylightmyfire

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2010
London
I was cat/housesitting this weekend and I've watched his entire output, back to back, on Sky. No ego, no shoehorning in the term 'special forces' and no praying. The guy is clearly a little mad, but in a good way. I like him.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Just catching up with this show.
I have to say out of all the survival telly I seen, this is by far the most impressive, realistic, and enjoyable.
Well done Ed, you've got some serious commitment :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE