E-bay - Unbelievable cheek

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
leon-1 said:
In fact I am beggining to wonder how many of those pictures have been harvested from other sites and are being used without either thier owners knowledge or permission.

I'd put money on it that probably all of them are nicked without permission Leon.

Matt.

leon-1

matt-w said:
I'd put money on it that probably all of them are nicked without permission Leon.

Matt.

I knew I had seen at least one of them before, the fifth picture down on the right has been taken from Dryad's site. The third picture on the right has been taken from J Neilson's site mountain Hollow.

The third and fourth on the left I have seen before, but cannot remeber where and the same goes for the second one down on the right as well.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
This is a good game!

4 on the left is from Dryad bushcraft too. (Sorry crossed with you Angus)

So so far we have

Left
4 Dryad bushcraft
5 Sierra Club knowledge cards

Right
2 Woodsmoke
3 J Neilson
5 dryad bushcraft

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
5th on the left is copied straight from the Sierra Club. It is in fact the front cover of their set of wilderness knowledge cards

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I'm betting most of the stuff in the first part is plagiarised from elsewhere, I recognise at least two of the article names from those written by storm at www.stoneageskills.com

Spoon making, sheath making,scandi knife - these are all articles available here and you can get a bunch of tutorials on making stoves from zenstoves.net. It's all out there, it looks like he's just brought it all together probably without permission.

It's pretty cheap perhaps it will be worth getting a copy to see how far it goes.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Spoon making, sheath making,scandi knife - these are all articles available here and you can get a bunch of tutorials on making stoves from zenstoves.net. It's all out there, it looks like he's just brought it all together probably without permission.
Permision? erm... i think not!

this all seems a bit serious :bluThinki
is it a police thing?

he seems to have pinched so much stuff and we all know that's not allowed!
does anyone want to phone the SAS?
they might be able to "affer some assitance" :buttkick: :lmao:

seriously though he seems pretty intent on selling this rubbish, and some poor newbie could end up buying it!
can we all give him bad rep points or something as well?

I'm a bad person, but i want to be good! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE