Dunderdon Bushcraft Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
I am now the very happy owner of a Ventile jacket so my bushcraft jacket is now up for sale. I have only worn it on 2 weekends, though after the first it has taken on the usual open fire/smoky aroma. I haven’t worried about it as it was its primary use

It is a green Dunderdon J6 in Large. The jacket is 100% cotton and very tough, I bought it because is very hard wearing and will not rip/tear when caught on brambles etc.

I am size large normal, 42 inch chest and wore this with t-shirt, shirt and jumper on underneath last weekend. It has sleeves long enough to cover my long gangly arms so should fit most 'large' sized people

It can be see on page 2 here - http://dunderdon.se/products.html

The spot on the second photo is just the camera being wierd, its not on the jacket

abc331.jpg

abc336-1.jpg

It has four very usefully sized outer pockets. They are particularly well designed as they are on the outside so bellow out, rather than in, when full. It also has 2 pockets hidden beneath the 2 bottom pockets, they are attached between the pocket and jacket – I’m not sure what they’re for, I’ve never used them

abc342.jpg

abc343.jpg

It has a roll away hood in the collar. I’m not sure if the jacket is waterproof, it rained 1 evening and I didn’t get wet, I put up the collar and it was grand, but I wasn’t in it long.

abc344.jpg

It has a cord on the inside at the bottom to tighten it up

abc335.jpg

One fault with it is the adjustable Velcro cuffs. One of them is slightly ripped, I have not idea how it happened, but they still work fine

abc341.jpg

I’m after £55 including paypal and postage. I will be posting this as standard parcel, RMSD at cost. I'll check this thread tomorrow so earliest posting will be Thursday

First to post here gets it

Price drop to £50

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Dunderdon makes fine hard wearing workwear (and some casual stuff). The fold-away pockets are intended for tools and nails. I have a black, I like it a lot. Never used it for wild stuff though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE