Dry Bags, Sigg Bottle, Zebra 10cm, flask, earphones, knives!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris_irwin

Nomad
Jul 10, 2007
oxfordshire
Hi All,

Got a load of stuff up for swap, but first of all, this is what I'm after:

Titanium Mug, needs to be over 700ml capacity, preferably with a lid. Something like the alpkit MyTiMug.
Titanium Tent pegs (the 6g ones, not the V stakes), need 6-10 of these
Lighter dry bags, preferably an 8L and a 13L, something more like the alpkit airlocks or sea to summit ultra-sil bags.

As you can see from my kit list, I'm trying to lighten my load without spending too much cash, so my list is pretty specific. But feel free to PM me with whatever you have, I may be interested (especially if it is any other lightweight gear).

2x Trekmates Drybags 13l - only been used a few times. Perfect size for my Alpkit Pipedream 600
5901392197_4a1aa8cf8d.jpg

The infamous 10cm Zebra billy, changed the handle for a bail arm. Will also throw in a cut down size pot handle and a Trangia strap to hold it all together. Swapped

Storm shield flask with carry case. This has some denting to the outside of the cup and the bottom, but doesn't affect the flask in any way.Only used once or twice, don't really have much need for it.

5097052621_1e98ea47aa.jpg

5097649764_2486123f3e.jpg

5097651050_cee0276501.jpg

Tool Logic SLP2 knife with LED torch and firesteel which can be stored in the small compartment above the blade. Torch is waterproof and quite bright, firesteel has been used somewhat but still has quite a lot of life left. This also has an emergency whistle on the back, which is very loud and the blade can be easily opened and closed with one hand.

This torch needs new batteries as it currently doesn't work. Takes 4 LR41 button batteries.

These sell for around £30 - 35 brand new.

The head of the torch has quite a few scratches as it gets stuck in the compartment and has required me to use pliers a few times. I think the O ring that keeps it in place is too big.
5097050461_e7ef4d8dbd.jpg

5097051193_ff9690d7ef.jpg

Aircoustic Beech wood handmade earphones These earphones are made with classical music in mind and sell for about £40-£50. They have never been used and are still in the box. Swapped pending items

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE