Driving to the Arctic Circle - advice required from our Scandinavian friends!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

d.s.k.

Sep 17, 2006
Norway
I have some problems to understand why...
Doing this will be a prove of doing something almost impossible, and it will be a memory for life.

On the other hand

If you want to see and explore the variations of the Norwegian nature the month July will give you much more, even when it is a sudden tourism in that month.
I love Norway, and use to spend much of my vacant time in the southern Norway, but the most extreme variations and most best memories I have is from the Lofoten area.
(I have been there winter and summer) And I have been in all parts of Norway.

dsk

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I have some problems to understand why...
Doing this will be a prove of doing something almost impossible, and it will be a memory for life.

On the other hand

If you want to see and explore the variations of the Norwegian nature the month July will give you much more, even when it is a sudden tourism in that month.
I love Norway, and use to spend much of my vacant time in the southern Norway, but the most extreme variations and most best memories I have is from the Lofoten area.
(I have been there winter and summer) And I have been in all parts of Norway.

dsk

Thanks DSK - good stuff there!

Agree that this isn't going to be easy, but that's kinda the whole point:) I really enjoyed my camping in the forests north of Oslo this January, but the temperatures didn't provide too much of a challenge, and there's just something really special about the Arctic circle!

Us old folks need a bit of a challenge you know:) (Having said that, I've literally just pulled a hamstring doing some ten-pin bowling with the family. So much for starting my physical preparation early.....)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE