drawstring pouch advise

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

birdbrain57

Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2010
sunderland
I saw a drawstring pouch recently dont know if it was on here or not but it looked like it was a strip of thick veg tan leather down the center with thin leather sides when folded the thick leather made the back and front of the pouch can anyone tell me if the thin leather is two separate pieces or one single piece and what shape they are.A picture of a one opened out flat would be a great help.

cheers wayne

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
it is one peice of single leather mate, ie the thin stuff, well that how i do it anyway, and the the thick stuff goes round the out side if that makes sense to you mate.
hope that helps.
take care.
lee.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
the best thing to do, is make it out of an old bed sheet of some cloth first, till you get the roght shape and the size you desire, and make the the thisck peice of leather out of carboard for your template, and when these two are just right transfere onto leather, that way you won't waste the leather, and get anoyed when you make the mistakes.
take care mate, and post up the pic when you have done it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE