Downland engineering maxigrinder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Hi Guys

I've decided to sell my Downland engineering Maxigrinder as it hasn't been used since I bought it and my interests have changed. A lot of the professional knife makers use these. I have every possible optional extra with it and a few belts. Cost over £1800 new and there's long waiting list for them. £1600 or near offer but may consider a part trade part cash deal.

Grinder can be viewed here:

https://downlandengineeringservices.com/belt_grinders/

Thanks
Ben

Last edited:

Bazzworx

Mar 5, 2009
North Wilts
Oh I see, apologies chaps!! Is there a reason for that? Think I need to refresh my memory on the rules. What about when you trade something do you have to put something specific that you want to trade the item for?

I'll edit my post.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
when you say that you have 'every possible optional extra', what does that include? I only ask, because the maxi grinder and the various accessories, wheels, tables, etc have changed over the years ;)

Guessing that you have the basic Maxi with platen and VFD for speed control. What size contact wheel, tables, etc? Might help you sell it mate. I would buy it but I'm currently grindered up for the moment (probably)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE