Do you carry a FAK?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

whale_omelette

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2010
north
when walking I take:
alcohol gel, anti septic cream, tampons, ducktape, tweezers, bees wax,pain killers, anti squits tablets and safety pins
I like to keep most/all items multi use and I can make my own plasters with tampons and ducktape, sticks better and is waterproof.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
[snip]which cost me £5 because the saline solution was out of date by a month.. Still haven't changed it :p[snip]

Saline solution is one of those things good years past their date. Here in the US dates are put on for two reasons 1, the FDA mandates it and 2, the manufacturer adds it to increase sales. As long as your solution is kept in reasonable temperatures (not triple digits in the car in summer...D'oh!) and still factory sealed it will be okay for use.

I keep a trauma kit in the car with everything from combat dressings down to aspirins. My wife was a first responder and still likes to keep her skills and tools up to date, just in case.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE