Do Everything Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I'd love to have a pair of those expensive Fjallraven trousers that you see people out and about in but they are soooo pricey..

So I go to TKMaxx and buy Craghoppers Kiwis at £16 to £19 a throw and they last through years and years of abuse.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...I'd love to have a pair of those expensive Fjallraven trousers that you see people out and about in but they are soooo pricey..."

Pricey and the build quality has fallen considerably in the last few years. I used to wear them all the time but when the zip fly started to fail after only a couple of months and I noticed a drop in quality of the stitching I moved onto 5.11 Tac Lite Pros, very tough and comfy, the cargo pockets could be a little larger though.

I don't wear them for work if I'm there during construction though, something cheap from Screwfix makes more sense if I'm likely to catch them on exposed nails, stonework and timber or brush against wet paint. :)

Note: The all cotton versions of the 5.11 TacLite are very comfy to but are not as hard wearing as the TacLite Pros and tend to wear out quite quickly, especially where they are subject to any kind of constant abrasion (coat zips, belt pouches etc.).

Last edited:

beretta63

May 24, 2014
Chesterfield/chorley
I'd love to have a pair of those expensive Fjallraven trousers that you see people out and about in but they are soooo pricey..

So I go to TKMaxx and buy Craghoppers Kiwis at £16 to £19 a throw and they last through years and years of abuse.

I think fjallraven are expensive for what they are especially considering that you have to faff about with the unfinished legs!
A cheaper option would be trousers from Seeland, they are superb!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE