Disgusting!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
I've just read the article, if these mindless b******s are able to do this to an animal what will they do to a human, if and when they are caught they should be locked up in a mental hospital and not be allowed out ever, what would happen if they had children or if their children's pet was sleeping on the lawn, the article stated that one of the scum was wearing hi viz trousers, the only people I know who wear those usually work for the council or highways agency, if that's the case he should be easy to trace.

I really hope that someone gets to them before the police do and real justice is carried out.
I'm not condoning vigilantes but know that they will be allowed to walk free from the courts unless they are sectioned under the mental health act.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I'm not even going to open the link, but I still hope they get what's coming to them.

If you are sensetive about animals, then don't.

It's just horrible. I'm not surprised to hear about the clothing though, hooded tops and tracksuit bottoms, I don't mean to stereotype every person wearing a hooded top and tracksuit bottoms but it seems like they are doing it to themselves!

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
The usual question occurs to me. What has been done to these boys that makes them act this way?

Wattle

Forager
Nov 6, 2008
Scunthorpe
www.ncgl.org
I've just read the article, if these mindless b******s are able to do this to an animal what will they do to a human, if and when they are caught they should be locked up in a mental hospital and not be allowed out ever, what would happen if they had children or if their children's pet was sleeping on the lawn, the article stated that one of the scum was wearing hi viz trousers, the only people I know who wear those usually work for the council or highways agency, if that's the case he should be easy to trace.

I really hope that someone gets to them before the police do and real justice is carried out.
I'm not condoning vigilantes but know that they will be allowed to walk free from the courts unless they are sectioned under the mental health act.

I think you are mistaking people who are violent thugs with people who have mental health issues. I have been an in- patient several times in mental health hospitals. Most people with mental health issues are normal people who more than likely are too scared to be even out doors on their own. Unfortunetly people judge mentally ill people by what is published in the tabloids.

Rant over

Phil

joejoe

On a new journey
Jan 18, 2007
washington
I think you are mistaking people who are violent thugs with people who have mental health issues. I have been an in- patient several times in mental health hospitals. Most people with mental health issues are normal people who more than likely are too scared to be even out doors on their own. Unfortunetly people judge mentally ill people by what is published in the tabloids.

Rant over

Phil

well said my man

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Yes - there are some pretty sick people out there who will do anything for a 'laugh' - I remember once I found snake that had been tied into a knot

Rob Tangtent

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2009
Warwickshire
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i cant think what made them do that, how stupid do you have to be??

and i thought trophy hunting was bad, wow

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I think this is all i can say without getting banned from the forum:

:censored: :aargh4: :rant: :banghead: :tapedshut :cussing:

And what i would love to do to the mindless thugs:

:slap: :buttkick: :twak: :AR15firin

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK

You really hope that violence (in the form of your 'real justice') is committed against those whom you appear to believe are so stricken by mental illness that they should be sectioned under the mental health act and detained in a mental hospital for the rest of their natural lives?

Your comments are odious, discriminatory and particularly offensive!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I doubt they have any mental health issue, they just don't care; they know that nothing will be done to them if caught. Nobody can lay a hand on them and they are probably too young for prison. Be under no doubt, if caught they will have their defenders, after all these poor young people are victims of society, its not their fault is it? :censored:

Welcome to 21st Century Britain. :eek:

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
When I read the opinions of the people who reacted to this article over on the Bournemouth Echo website it mirrored those here. In fact some of it was even stronger stuff about stamping the youths who did it on the head, forming vigilante groups to give them what they deserve, etc.

It seems that we have a justice system (if you can call what we meet out in the courts to be justice) that very few of us are satisfied with and we'd like to whip, execute and beat a lot of people. I think that our judicial system needs to stop namby-pambying about because there's a huge groundswell of opinion that wants change and tough punishment. I'd hate to see rough justice being met out by vigilante groups with people doing things to other people that are being discussed over on the Bournemouth Echo site.

Seems like it's time for some good old-fashioned corporeal punishment, moral values and strict discipline. The lads that committed this stupid crime would probably not have done it if they had a good healthy fear of the law. Unfortunately this type of cruel and senseless act is not uncommon but it is usually done to domestic animals and even to other people.

"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I'll put my hands up here and say " I am a hunter", I have shot deer and a few other animals besides. BUT I have a) always had a reason... pest control / food and b) most importantly treated the quarry with the up most respect both before and after the kill. Will never take a shot unless sure of killing outright and the animal is treated with reverence afterwords. I follow old practices and place a sprig of food in its mouth afterwords, apologies and then gralloch it, treating its remains with respect. The meat is always treated with care and enjoyed, and the few "waste" products are carefully returned to nature. I feel this is better than "farmed meat". But these "people" who perpetrated this are scum, no matter "what has been done to them". As a society we do not "harm / kill" without reason, and those that do are outwith that society and should be treated as such. Heck when I cut down trees for a living I always appologised to them before hand.
Our society has become somewhat "skewed" as to what is right and acceptable, and excuses are made for people who are just wrong. Even in the "animal kingdom" there is a code that is accepted and enforced.
Maybe we should take a step "back"?
Goatboy.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
It saddens me that young people are able to inflict such suffering on something we are preprogrammed to respect and nurture.

Once these boundaries have been broken then then next step is a child.

Our judicial system will not prevent further crimes they will get a supervision order and community service.

jimford

Settler
Mar 19, 2009
Hertfordshire
No matter whether you're sensitive about animal suffering or not - or if you believe that the perpetrators were only 'exercising their human right to self expression' - you need to consider that their appetites for this sort of thing may eventually be no longer satisfied with animals, and that a child may be next!

The outcome to this case is uncertain with respect to catching the perpetrators, but one thing _is_ certain - if they _are_ caught, their punishment will be derisory!

Jim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE