Dirty little luxury

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I recently got one of these...

http://www.halfords.com/car-seats-t...ent/design-go-memory-foam-lumbar-back-support
www"DOT"halfords.com/car-seats-travel-equipment/car-travel-accessories/travel-equipment/design-go-memory-foam-lumbar-back-support
If link doesn't work, copy the long version, paste in to browser URL line and replace "DOT" with a .

Mine is black in colour and it is a thing of beauty. I have other pillow solutions, from a rolled up jumper in a thermarest bag to inflating ones and nasty foam filled ones but this is the most comfy pillow I have found. It's just like my one at home but 1/5 the cost and smaller... small enough to be worth the effort of carrying it in.

There! I'm out of the closet.

What's your dirty little luxury?

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can't follow your link; the blasted Google ad bug strikes again :sigh: :(
Hopefully Admin will clear it out in the morning. I am beyond fed up of it, I really am.

My little luxury…..see when it's cold, I pack in a hot water bottle in a padded slow heat release cover. It's a warm thing all night long :)

M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've flagged it for Admin, and once they've banned the blasted thing, I'll clear out this thread and leave it tidy again.
Sorry Squidders :sigh: I mod, I don't do Admin.

M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hopefully Admin will clear it out in the morning. I am beyond fed up of it, I really am.

My little luxury…..see when it's cold, I pack in a hot water bottle in a padded slow heat release cover. It's a warm thing all night long :)

M

I can see the use for that!
Personally I use my S/S waterbottle filled with hot water and wrapped in a sock... works well for me and I have warm/unfrozen water to get a brew on in the morning...
My luxury is - my favourite ground coffee and a gold plated filter!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Link works from home but not in my office... annoying... Sorry about that.

This is the actual pillow that I purchased from Halfords: http://www.go-travelproducts.com/travel-pillows/memory-foam-lumbar-support

M

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I recently got one of these...

http://www.halfords.com/car-seats-t...ent/design-go-memory-foam-lumbar-back-support

Mine is black in colour and it is a thing of beauty. I have other pillow solutions, from a rolled up jumper in a thermarest bag to inflating ones and nasty foam filled ones but this is the most comfy pillow I have found. It's just like my one at home but 1/5 the cost and smaller... small enough to be worth the effort of carrying it in.

There! I'm out of the closet.

What's your dirty little luxury?

That's a good idea.....where did you see them to give ya the idea then? ;) lol lol lol

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
They are super good pillows though :)

Did you get the tornado near you today? It said on LBC that one had tootled through Harrow. We got a bit of wind and hail for about 15 minutes and then it went nice and sunny again here :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE