Dick Proenneke - Alone in the Wilderness pt II

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rsg888

Apr 25, 2012
Ireland
Hi there. I was searching high and low for a place to get this DVD. Like many, I have the first and they did used to ship internationally, however don't seem to anymore. Also, as many found out, Amazon won't ship it outside of the US / Canada (go figure). Anyway, I came across this great online store, over in Alaska. I sent them an eMail just to check they'd send it me here, in Ireland, and sure enough international shipping is no problem.

http://www.outdoorsdirectory.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=564

The store looks a bit 1990s, in terms of its online appearance, but they seem to have a great selection of stuff (I splurged: couldn't help it). The package arrived in a week and I couldn't be happier. The DVDs played fine on my computer's DVD player and I know that's set to Region 2, as well as both my TV's DVD player and Playstation 3, so assume they're not regionalised. They sell all four of Proenneke's films so if you're missing the others, just click the venerable "Add to cart" button.

There are a number of payment options, including PAYPAL. I'm happy and prefer to part with money for such rare gems. I realise I'm late to the party and just joined your site, as this will hopefully save someone else the time and effort of trying to track down the DVDs. It's a shame they're so difficult to get but I'm sure there must be other sites around that stock them.

All the best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE