Deuter rucksack and lots of sharps!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
My Jeep is poorly-sick so I need to raise a little cash (she says ) by passing on some little-used kit.
Sharps next but first.
Deuter 32 ACT Trail rucksack.
Used for one trip only so in perfect condition.
Lots of nice features like a helmet net for the climbers.
Big exterior pocket and wand pocket.Easy access top or front to the main compartment.
Deuter back system airspace to stop you getting sweaty.
And very light too.Well padded shoulder straps and waistbelt with a little pocket too.
All in all a nice piece of kit but due to my other rucksacks being a better fit it must go.
£ NOW SOLD

Next is a "vintage" Winchester Lock knife from the 1980s I think.Mine from new.
Hand made in 440 stainless it has a perfect solid lock and takes a fantastic edge.
I think this was a limited edition produced to celebrate some milestone in the company's history.
The lock is marked 7466.It did not come with a belt pouch but I have included this one.
£40 all inc.
Stu Barker PSK next.Number 19 with a linen Micarta handle over black liners.
2 Brass pins and one stunning mosaic pin.It does not have a sheath as I have never carried it.
The handle is just too small for me to be comfortable with.There is a small flat on the butt end
of one scale caused when I dropped it.It would polish out just fine.
£ NOW SOLD
Frost Lapplander90 handled in Masur Birch over red liners.In stainless flavour.
This is a lovely little knife for a smaller hand but a bit little for my huge paws.
Junior loves it but has grown out of it too with hands like shovels.Easy to use and holds a good edge for ages.
The best bit is that it comes complete with a lovely leather sheath with firesteel holder and USED horned firesteel.
Sheath is by the infamous Black Sheep and features the BCUK leaf logo too.
£ NOW SOLD
Schrade OLD TIMER in ok condition for age.Would make a nice project as it's good steel and holds an edge well
Too small for me and I don't have the time or the skills to spend on it.
£15 all inc.
Spyderco Endura in ATS55 out of seki city Japan.Black FRN handle and big Spydiedge blade.Comes with box
and pocket clip.Blade and scales in excellent condition but a little wear to the pocket clip.
Very sharp and very tactical with a good strong lockup and very easy one hand opening.
£50
Marttini of Finland big Scandi chopper next.Another project I don't think I'm going to get round to.Big heavy blade
and stunning handle.Not sure if it is Birch or Maple but is very nicely figured.Bolster and end cap are in Nickel.
I think I have a sort of a sheath for this somewhere which I will throw in if I can find it.Needs some attention
but holds an edge well and will make a very sound Leuku-type heavy knife or camp knife.
NOW Traded.
Mossberg Bird and Trout set next.Both knives sit in the one nylon sheath in separate slots.They would make an
useful addition to an emergency pack as they are very light and take up little space.The steel is stainless but
hones easily and holds a good edge.Ideal for small game prep as you can sterilise them easily but I always thought
they might be ideal also for making an emergency spear or harpoon as they would bind easily to a stave.
£ NOW SOLD
Nice Stu Mitchell blade fitted with a zebra-wood handle with steel and brass handle bolts.
Blade by a famous knifemaker for small pennies.Ideal for game prep as well as bushcraft all it needs is
a sheath and a hone.
£ NOW SOLD
Photos here http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i322/plastic-ninja/
Cheers , Simon
Strangely the album has arranged itself backwards.I think you can manage to work out what's what.

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Sorry I should have said before;
If you want to buy a knife you must be over 18 and be prepared to
prove it if required.Please state this in your PM.
Thanks , Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Just to say that I'm also open to offers of trades on these items.
GB axes especially small ones and carvers , small carving adze , Ben Orford,Svante Djarv or similar quality carving or slojd knife
Knife making handle materials especially horn , antler and Jabroc . Veg-tan leather and tools .
Quality makers try me with whatever you like as I love handmade quality stuff and need a nice leather belt especially.
Cheers , Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Glad they reached you ok guys.
Stewart , wait till she's made a nice sheath for it and then steal it back mate.
Cheers , Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Ged your BLT is on the way.
Sorry , I meant B&T
Some cracking knives still available for sale or maybe a trade.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE