Dayz

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
A game for the preppers here

For grown ups so can be very graphic.

[video=youtube;5HCkA2cx2Rw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HCkA2cx2Rw[/video]

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
At quarter to two in the morning I'm not up for watching over half an hours youtube, Richard.

Do you think it is really family friendly though ? Bearing in mind your comment, I mean.

I think until we know one way or t'other (and I'm off to bed so I'm unlikely to find out tonight), I'll shift the thread into Full Members.

M

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I played the arma 2 and 3 versions of this, waiting for a better pc to try the standalone, but it was always a decent multiplayer game...

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
So, you into these Games Rik? I used to play computer games a long time ago, these days something quick on the ipad is about it...

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
So for those of us who very much like the idea of playing DAYZ but are non High end PC owners , Sony have announced the following ( very DAYZ-Esque ) Massive Multi Player ###FREE### game.

[video=youtube;Wu-bpNaNw88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu-bpNaNw88[/video]

For PS Fanboys , '"H1Z1" ( Catchy title.. Not!) is one to watch out for.

Last edited:
I've played Dayz since the Mod first came out, clan I belong to now plays in standalone, but still not a patch on the full mod , yet ! Definitely a fun game when the survival aspects of the game are more prelevant, but at mo the standalone is just pvp or peoople messing with noobs. hopefully at some point it will improve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE