Damasteel Davy Moore hunting knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I have for sale a Davy Moore Sealgaire hunting knife. This knofe cane about as the result of a six montj long thread on the hunting forum on 'boards.ie' where members collaborated with Irish knife maker Davy Moore to create what they saw as the ultimate hunting knife. The thread can be found here for those interested: https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2055487267?

To my knowledge it is the only Sealgaire Davy ever made with the amazing Damasteel (stainless damascus). There will never be another since Davy no longer makes knives.

Spec:
Blade: 100 mm damasteel
Handle: 110mm stabilised Irish Wych Elm
Sheath: leather ambidextrous horizontal and vertical carry

Also comes with a detachable fire steel and holder.

Price: €399 (350 GBP) ono

The only partial trade I'm interested in os a Spyderco paramilitary 2 or something nice by Great Eastern Cutlery - ideally a dixie stockman.

Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Thats a very nice knife there Pete, hope you get your Spyderco trade with some money toward the move on top. Good luck with the sale and your relocation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE