Czech bedroll, self inflating mat & Polish Lavvu

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Hi all am offering up a small bundle that will get anybody started in wild camping and bushcraft. The bundle comprises of a Czech army bedroll, Go outdoors self inflating mat and Polish army Lavvu. All of it is in good condition and has been tried and tested. The self inflating mat is 25mm thick and it packs away nice and compact. There are plenty of reviews on this site about the products, the bedroll has the waterproof outer along with a thick wollen blanket and cotton liner. It has kept me nice and warm on some cold nights of camping and equates to a 3 season rating. I bought the bedroll from military mart not too long ago anx it was described as being in grade one condition (used but still good).

The lavvu is great, it's about the easiest and quickest tent I've pitched and has plenty of room for 1 person and their kit. Ive also used one half of the lavvu quite successfully as a rain shelter.

Will be happy to trade all of this for a genuine issue basha or even a Dutch or British army poncho tarp.

Piccies of kit on offer:

20140927_141541_zpsf924af11.jpg~320x480

20141207_145812_zps26c5aed6.jpg~320x480

20141207_150006_zps6fe03cf0.jpg~320x480

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE