Custom Helle Viking (pricedrop) and Kroo Friction folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Hi all I'm selling a couple of knives (to make space for the new ones!) both of which are great but not in the best condition.
I have a custom wood handled Helle Viking in carbon with a kydex sheath. The guy before me tried to get the black off the blade and its all scratched up, there's a little rust around the logo but it cuts nicely and a bit of work would cheer the steel up. Also the handle needs a bit of TLC but its fine to grip and the little kydex sheath is great. I'm looking for £25 (pricedrop) for this all in.

I've also got a lovely Kroo Friction folder which is in stainless steel with liners and a wooden handle. The blade is a little over 3" so its not UK legal. Also its not too sharp a sadly I put a couple of scratches on the blade trying to sharpen it. But its a cracking knife and I'd also like £30 for it delivered. Cheers Si

Attachments

• A__FB9C.jpg
    A__FB9C.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 114
  • A__8704.jpg
    A__8704.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 133
  • A__3B79.jpg
    A__3B79.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 130
  • A__8FDF.jpg
    A__8FDF.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 108
  • A__AFDA.jpg
    A__AFDA.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 115
  • A__B7EF.jpg
    A__B7EF.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

SimonL

Oct 13, 2010
Farnborough, Hants
Hi Sieddy, I know it's been a while, but is the Viking still up for grabs ?
Not purchased through here before, so might need a little guidance on how it all works ;)
Cheers
Simon

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Hi Simon thanks for the reply. I'd forgotten about this post- but the Viking is still available. Would you be happy to pay £25 plus postage (I'll check the cost of this today)? If so and you're using PayPal I'll cover the PayPal fees. PM me to discuss further and ill make sure my inbox is clear. Cheers Si

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
Hi Simon thanks for the reply. I'd forgotten about this post- but the Viking is still available. Would you be happy to pay £25 plus postage (I'll check the cost of this today)? If so and you're using PayPal I'll cover the PayPal fees. PM me to discuss further and ill make sure my inbox is clear. Cheers Si

Sorry that will be £25 delivered I'd not read the original post properly. Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE