For Sale Cupboard clear out: Gerber LMF (original version)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richy3333

Jan 23, 2017
Far north Scoootland
Previously offered for sale is my Gerber LMF. It's an original version. I can't quite recall when I purchased it but I'm guessing it was around 1988 - 1992.

As the photos show the knife is in used but good condition. Has never seen any hard work and not often sharpened (as not often used). Not used for battening etc. The serial number on the blade is 023800. The blade is approximately 5 inches long and the knife as a whole, 10.5 inches. No nicks or damage to the cutting edge. Apologies but I've not yet had time to clean the blade!

The sheath is also in used but good condition. It has multiple options for wearing including belt loops x2, the ALICE attachment and the popper stud wrap around nylon web. There's a loop at the bottom for tying off onto your leg. I think that originally it came with some cord but I no longer have this (sorry).

If you'd like any more info or pictures then please ask.

Looking for best offer around £150 (incl postage and Paypal)

Price includes Paypal fees and postage. I have allowed £10 for postage and will ship by the best method for that figure. If you would like 'better' shipping' - faster, more insurance etc then please just let me know and I'll work out the cost difference.

I'm open to bartering and swaps (with money either way if required). I'm particularly interested in good quality bushcraft knives preferably with a Scandi grind. A DD Superlight jungle hammock. Leatherwork, pouches etc. Or just surprise me!
IMG_7513.JPG IMG_7514.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE