cryptozoology

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Vyvsdad

Nov 15, 2011
london
I'm sure that I've seen it, as is my brother and my mum. Add to that the keepers I used to know, many of whom have seem something they couldn't explain...

So, has anyone on here seen the Surrey Puma or any of the other British Big Cats that we share this island with?

Or maybe you think it's all nonsense.

(Oh, and I'm not calling for a full scale search. I believe that they should be left alone, after all, they're not really doing any harm.)

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
A more interesting bit of cryptozoology for me is whether or not there are still Tasmanian Tigers alive on the planet. Just about the only extinct animal that you can watch footage of on youtube. Amazing looking beasts. I would love to see one.

Urban X

Nomad
Apr 6, 2012
Thanet, Kent
Yep gorgeous critters, and well there was one left but Willem Dafoe killed the sucker. :(

If you've watched the movie The Hunter, and yeah I know it's a movie, but look at the terrain and the size of the country, I'm pretty sure that there are still a few knocking about well out of the way of mankind.

And I'm also pretty sure I saw a big cat too, be about 12 years ago on the way to a job over in Wales when I was ducting, both myself and my guvnor saw a large black animal that wasn't remotely dog-like crossing a field heading for some woods higher up, I've had all kinds of dogs over the years from a collie cross to rotties to a ridgeback x bull mastiff, I'm 95% sure this was a large cat (not domestic or Scottish wild cat) BIG cat.

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE