Comrie Croft meet up?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Jason aka man servant and myself will definetly be there, looking forward to meeting all the usual suspects and some new faces, who's up for the 50 mile hike up everest for fire wood lol.

Colin....

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Would it be considered pushy if I brought some kit to sell?
I've just been in the garage tonight and realised I've got more Bivi Bags, Basha's, Windproofs etc than I'll ever need. Some still in the packets, some with very light use and all well cared for!

Are you still going? really need a new bivi if you could see your way to sell one?

Allybally

Forager
Feb 23, 2006
Glasgow
Thanks for that, cant wait... i'll be bringing some veg and maybe a wee shoulder of lamb so there maybe curry on the go.

Culloch

Forager
Jun 22, 2008
Australia
Don't think you'll need to book a pitch if you're using the 'field'.
Only for woodland spots I think,I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure thats what Andy briefed..main field is booked but those wanting to use hammocks in the wooded area would need to call and book!

I could have misunderstood it though...

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I'm pretty sure thats what Andy briefed..main field is booked but those wanting to use hammocks in the wooded area would need to call and book!

I could have misunderstood it though...

thats what I am lead to believe. - though I have been wrong before.

Cheers

charleslockerbie

Jul 9, 2006
Aberdeen
Pitch booked. Looking forward to this a lot. if anyone is strugaling for transport near perth send me a pm, will do best to help.
Good luck sherwood.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE