companion wanted & living of the Grid advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 1, 2011
Fife, Scotland
It's a very simple thing to do really if you give nearly everything up.

I live outside for 3 months, not through choice though.

If your used to comfort then it'll be difficult.

You could just get some gear and go.

Would be like being homeless but it is the desired POA.

Aug 16, 2011
Hey hi scottishwanderer pleased to meet you - yeah i know this, pack it all in growl & go ! money & material things have never done anything for me , i know iv done a little better than some unfortunates but it went on the two kids. my gurl just about broke me paying uni fee`s & books but no regreats i knew it was worth it for her. My sons up to, plumbing engineer now fully fledged. now its my time at last & yes iv been used to my modern home comforts & your right it would be hard at first but im used to outdoors & know enough to keep safe, with modern kit or using natural materials. i also enjoy cooking indoors or out doors as can skin, know what a tender loin is from a leg or fillet fish. it would only get easier. what doesn`t kill you makes you stronger!
Im thinking more of going it alone , i checked those sites out brithdir mawr deffo not more off a strangers staying as a family in a farm not for me , tipi valley got respect for them but no no , no dogs welcome! how can they deny a mans best friend who has ensured food for us & not starved (`we are alone, absolutley alone on this chance planet: amid all forms of life that suround us, not one, excepting the dog has made an alliance with us`.) maurice maeterlinck. How true. Be like homeless ! why many have homes in wilderness i.e trappers n such , healthy to keeps you fit , strong & a healthy mind with all those choirs to keep you going ! (staying in the house breeds a sort of insanity always) henry david thoreau ! As long as you have a small income for supplies for the basics & armed with a good health of knowledge - the rest is free with all the beuty around you which comes with . so how you get on those three months & how did you get by ? maybe you`l want to keep this to yourself which i respect be interesting though as people of all walks of life do find this alternative living. because most dream off doing it but some how just cant escape their commitment to modern life styles.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE