"climate change could give you cancer"....YAWN...ZZZZZZ

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
We all die sometime,i'm going to enjoy my fags, beer and fry ups 'cos I enjoy them.

I usually get burnt on hols too.

Just don't care anymore.

I did when younger and was rather liberal, message to the young..just enjoy yourselves, Mother Nature will get rid of us anyway.

Last edited:

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Cheers for that, had a good old chuckle. I'm teaching my year 11 triple chemists today so we might have to have a "discussion" on that one.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i remember looking for a list of things that can give you cancer a while back out of interest i found one in a medical journal that included bus stops and carpets on its list.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
Oh fer.........Can The Daily Wail get any worse. Total drivel. Global warming is, as far as I'm concerned, a load of tosh to start with. I remember when I was at school 30 odd years ago, my geography teacher told me to learn how to to ski because we were going to be heading into an ice age. He went on and gave a pretty accurate forcast of how things have gone so far. Let's keep that bbetween ourselves though, if The Daily Mail gets wind of it there'll be panic in the streets.

PS Anyone selling ski's......

PaulSanderson

Settler
May 9, 2010
North Norfolk, GB
Mother nature will just shrug us off one day like we're ants, so something is gonna get us. No point in worrying. Unless you read the Daily Mail, in which case you'll get some rare and tropical disease...and die a horrible death...if you read their headlines that is...

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
The Mail twisted it slightly, it should've read: "Global Warming and Rising Sea Levels Could Bring us Giant Killer Crabs"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE