Citizen promaster 'tough' titanium watch (AP-0600-01E)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slamdunk

Nomad
Sep 21, 2006
Sussex
Been umming and ahhing about his but have decided to part with my Citizen promaster 'Tough' watch.

It's an original which I've had from new, single piece titanium body with mineral crystal face, water resistant to 200m, tough as you like and very very rare to find! Yes, it's the one Ray Mears used to wear (in the bushcraft survival series I think). Some very slight marks from wear but barely noticeable to the naked eye - much more prominent on the photos!

IMGP2416-1.jpg

IMGP2417-1.jpg

IMGP2419-1.jpg

It's currently on a waterproof leather strap. Can't find the original booklet etc as it seems they've been lost somewhere in house moves etc.

£240 inc RMSD Paypal, cheque or bank transfer. (Paypal add £4.00)

Please post in thread and pm me.

Thanks

Dunc

Last edited:

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Best watch I've ever owned. I've had mine for about 8 years now - still looks great and original battery. After wearing it for mountain biking, climbing, hiking and firefighting! Oddly, I didn't realise about the Mears connection at the time (sic??!?!?). Only thing I find is the kevlar strap gets a little smelly after a while! On my third strap now, really easy to get hold of. Congrats on the sale.

Steve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE