Christmas Sharps for me .

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dancan

Nomad
Sep 29, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
You guys seam to come across lots of nice finds so when these two popped up I thought I'd treat myself .

102_2043.jpg

102_2040.jpg

20.00$$ Canadian for the pair so it didn't hurt the Xmas budget so I splurged on a new knife .

102_2044.jpg

It's all you guy's fault because the axe count is now over 10 and the knife count is well ..... way more than all my fingers and toes (I'm glad I can't count higher ) LOL !

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
That's a fantastic find for that price! Double bits aren't my thing but I sure wouldn't walk away from one for what you paid.
Congratulations on those!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A Hults Bruk double bit and a hatchet for $20 Canadian? :yikes:

That's one of the bargains of the year. Well done for grabbing them :)

dancan

Nomad
Sep 29, 2007
Nova Scotia Canada
That's a fantastic find for that price! Double bits aren't my thing but I sure wouldn't walk away from one for what you paid.
Congratulations on those!

Double bits are not my thing as a user but growing up we sure cut a lot of trees (albeit smallish) with them to make our tree forts .
The hatchet is rough but still in good condition , 1 1/4 , made in Sweden stamped on it but no maker , it has the red epoxy covering the wedge . I think I'll sand and oil the handle and just give the head a quick clean and sharpening .
I may make a handle for the double bit and hang it on the wall in the man cave .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE