Chicken Brick, UPDATE.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
that looks a grear addition to a kitchen. Alas....we dont have an oven....but our chickens come out tender and juicy with the swing method....cheap too with a couple handfuls of charcoal....
0e0c24c0b3d65dc2fd9d8c35a7e23cfd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

How does that work, I'm intrigued, you never know I'm might swing with the chooks....😉

Sent from somewhere in a galaxy far far away...

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Not sure what happened to my post after I changed the title, so lets try again. :)

My brick showed up on Thursday and to say it was well packed would be an understatement each half was bubble wrapped and packed in loads of paper to protect it in transit. After unpacking I thought I'd try it in the oven.That's when things went pear shaped. The weight of the brick bowed the rack in the oven causing me to think it would completely collapse under the weight of the brick and a chicken. The stove in the rental is somewhat shall we say bargain basement. So we decided to repack the oven and use it in our house where we'll have a better oven and stronger racks. But I'm still very happy with it and can't wait to try it out.

0425100124-00.jpg
0425100125-00.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE