Cheap Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
Guys I am a big chap and I am after a smock similar in price and style to the Swedish Army Windproof Smock that I have seen kicking about the net. Only issue is I'm an xxxl kinda guy so finding suitable sizing for me is a bit difficult. If anyone could help me out I would much appreciate it

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Have a look at the Titan wind smock.

OK, it's in Red or Blue :rolleyes: but you might be able to dye it a better bushcrafty colour :) The important thing is they do a kingsize for up to 58" chect... ought to be plenty big enough :D

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
hmm so potentially I could use some dye stripper on it and then bang a packet of dylon in the washer and that would make it less stand out on stalking trips. The reason I wanted OG or a white one I could dye was because I will be using it on stalking and animal watching trips and bridge red down't work well in those situations haha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE