Cheap Smock from Endicotts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Well it arrived today and very impressed. Fast delivery and quality kit and for the same money as a few rounds in the pub.

Kevin at endicotts was very helpful and even chucked in a wee freebie which was very nice. So good to deal with a company that actually wants to help it's customers and not just take the money and run.

As for the smock, I got the stone coloured one (zammo) and it is a very sturdy garment that will be replacing my rather overpriced and now totally abused Barbour on Friday nights in the local. On first impressions all the pockets/hood/seams are well stitched. Velcro wrist straps are very adjustable so winter gauntlets/gloves can be tucked under if required. Even my big round head fits fine in the hood.

I will be cotton proofing it soon but it needs a wash first before anything, as per previous post and a wee note on the garment itself. Only time will tell how good a garment it is but initial thoughts are budget price but top end qulity. If anyone is interested I can take some pics and post them up later.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Well I couldnt resist it so I have ordered one today :lmao: so hopefully will get it soon. The post are pretty good remembering the price :eek: so looking forward to getting mine!!! In OG by the way;) :You_Rock_
Simon 1:You_Rock_

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Pictures would be great..............................thanks

Will do. Left it at home so will post some pics tomorrow.

Just as an aside, took the dogs for a stroll up the hills last night, love the summer late nights, and it was a bit breazy up there and with just a t shirt under i was nice and toasty. Stopped for a quick brew and it managed to keep most of the wind out.

I am getting more impressed by this smock daily.

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Brilliant: tried to check it out, but eeeeeverybody's looking! :D

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

(Ah, I see I'm not the only one who reported that...)

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Seeing as the site is down i'll model it. Pics below.

For reference I'm 6ft3in and 19st and smock is XXL - and yes i did play rugby and no I wasn't a winger, just an angry prop!
img0169gf2.jpg

img0168op0.jpg

img0177ol9.jpg

img0171sv2.jpg

img0172mq9.jpg

img0174pu4.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Seeing as the site is down i'll model it. Pics below.

For reference I'm 6ft3in and 19st and smock is XXL - and yes i did play rugby and no I wasn't a winger, just an angry prop!

A12jpm, what size opinel is it you've got in the 4th pic? Also, if you don't mind, what's the measurements at waist and the level you've got the opinel.

Like you I'm 19st, but I've also a large belly which causes me probs when I try to find things to fit. So if you could measure it for me I'd be grateful.

a12jpm

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 15, 2008
Perthshire
Opinel No8, 26" at knife and 27" at hem. For what it's worth I'm a 42 waist and it's plenty comfy.

Hope that helps.

Twoflower

Nomad
May 11, 2007
Northants
Ahhh now I know who's to blame ... I tried to get on the Endicots site to buy some things (payday!) but couldn't because of the aforementioned bandwith problem.

Thanks guys, you've just saved me a fortune :D

leon-1

Neil1 and I were looking at these a few weeks ago, they looked pretty good, but we were shopping for other things at the time (in my case exped bags).

I think most everyone that has shopped with Endicott's will say the same thing about service and that's that Kev and Paul give pretty much the best service that they've received from any surplus store.

I do know Kev as I have shopped there for years, he is a friend as I have shopped there for years, this is impartial because if he hadn't been any good neither I nor my brother would have kept on going back for all these years.:)

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Just ordered one over the phone, not sure who I spoke to but they were very helpful. I shall bookmark their site and if I need anything else they will be checked out....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE