Chatsworth country fair 2013 spoon carving demo and Ochre painting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dean

Mod
Mod
Jan 24, 2004
South Wales
www.facebook.com
Nice work there Addo am always impressed with other peoples spoons. It that Mr John Lord doing the flint knapping, have not seen him since he did the BushMoot a while ago.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
We went on the Sunday. Bugger. I walked past the stand but at the time but did not see much. Bugger. I'd have popped by for a nose and a chat if I'd known.

Sorry I missed you. Not a cheap day and traffic was a nightmare but was fantastic non the less. Hopefully you will be there next year and I can say hi :)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Nice :D

Could you tell us what the different coloured pigments were?

ATB
Craeg

I'm not to hot with colours, but they were a basic Yellow, Red, Reddy-brown, Lavender blue, black and green. Then I darkened the main colours using small amounts of the opposite colours in the colour wheel. Then I experimented mixing in different amounts. I like the unmixed Yellow and the unmixed blue best so far.

Nice work there Addo am always impressed with other peoples spoons. It that Mr John Lord doing the flint knapping, have not seen him since he did the BushMoot a while ago.

Thanks Dean. It is indeed Mr John Lord. He was knocking out points, blades and hand axes like the wind!

We went on the Sunday. Bugger. I walked past the stand but at the time but did not see much. Bugger. I'd have popped by for a nose and a chat if I'd known.

Sorry I missed you. Not a cheap day and traffic was a nightmare but was fantastic non the less. Hopefully you will be there next year and I can say hi :)

No worries, theres always next time. I'm hoping to be there again as it was a very positive experience.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE