Chainsaw Training in Herts area?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
Does anyone know of any colleges or companies that do chainsaw training to NPTC in the Herts, Beds, Bucks, Essex or N London area? I could do with doing a refresher course so I can take CS30 fairly quickly. I already know about Capel manor, but they don't offer a dedicated CS30 course till Feb (I think). Could do with getting one done quicker.

TIA

om2ae

Sep 2, 2006
Luton
Hi

Check out Shuttleworth college in beds (the guys name is Rob flecther, sound as a pound) and badger college also in beds. I'm not sure if oaklands do anything like that, but may be worth a try.

TallMikeM

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2005
Hatherleigh, Devon
Hi

Check out Shuttleworth college in beds (the guys name is Rob flecther, sound as a pound) and badger college also in beds. I'm not sure if oaklands do anything like that, but may be worth a try.

yeah, I'll give shuttle a call on monday (annoyingly their website doesn't give the dates when they're running the courses). Not heard of badger college, I shall check them out (You got a web address for them?).
Oaklands only do chainsaw courses occasionally.

om2ae

Sep 2, 2006
Luton
Hi

no web address for badgers college, all I no is it is in clophill on the the A6, i use to have a phone number but can't find it! just googled it:

Badger Hill Bungalow Clophill Road Maulden, Bedford, bedfordshire MK45 2AD

p: 01525861613 f: 01525861613

martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE