Celtic knot designer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CallsignSam

Nomad
Jun 13, 2013
Kent
My computer is telling me that it ''might put my computer at risk''.
Is it just me?
I assume that it is safe seeing as you guys are using it.

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Cheers for that, you know it's not just leather workers that will find that useful.............

DSCF2644.jpg

Ben Trout

Nomad
Feb 19, 2006
Wiltshire, GB
Thank you, thank you. I have been using Steve Abott's program for a while, but I can't get it to work on the latest machine. This seems a little more versatile.

Nice piece of work Essexman. When I've tried to work out that sort of knot on paper or in cord it has taken me ages.

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Thank you, thank you. I have been using Steve Abott's program for a while, but I can't get it to work on the latest machine. This seems a little more versatile.

Nice piece of work Essexman. When I've tried to work out that sort of knot on paper or in cord it has taken me ages.

Sometimes the answer comes from a place you would not expect. For example, in this case Macramé is the answer - http://www.free-macrame-patterns.com/celtic-cross.html

:)

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Cheers! i'm currently working on a few ideas for a shoulder bag for when I get around to it. Thought that would make a nice design for the flap.

Thanks again.

Stephen

p.s. thanks for the larger one!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE