Carrying 4 bikes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm tapping into the collective brain again!

So, I need a bike carrier and I'm wondering what you use? I want to carry 4-5 bikes, sometimes just 1 or 2 but i've got a big family!

I've been looking at bike carriers for a while now and I'm looking at getting one that fits on a plate behind my towaball, I don't want a back window mounted one :D

I've bene looking at the maxxraxx 5 bike rack because it's easy to put in the back of the motor when not in use, I can get a different top bar for it if I'm carrying less bikes and it just seems tough. But I know there's lots of other options out there so I'm interested in finding out more, I just want to buy what I need and have done and never worry again :D
10ma51_3.jpg

There's lots from Thule but they're so over priced.

There's this sort of thing from Atera, but again, lots of dosh and you need to leave it on the vehicle...

AR2685_51G.jpg

Any thoughts welcome...

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Go to roof box.co.uk website. Even better call them. Possibly the best cycle carrier retailer there is. Based at Tebay if you're ever passing.

Also, at Tebay is a leisure vehicle dealer just off the motorway. Fancy vans, caravans, etc. Also airstream dealer (fancy American caravans). Keep meaning to take a look at them, they sell vw campervans too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE