Can you fit a 58 pattern water bottle in side pocket of Highlander Forces 33?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Just tried it, Stormflex, and it fits very easily with the mug on the bottom as well.............leaves a bit of space for some small stuff, too; You thinking of getting this 'sack?

Stormflex

Jan 18, 2008
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Thanks all for the confirmation. Just did a trawl through the forums and found a post from 2004 that suggested it would.

Yes Macaroon, at £30 I don't think I can go wrong. Was originally looking at a Sabre 35 but they're twice the price. I know the Karrimor will be better quality but to be fair the Forces isn't going to get particularly heavy use.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
You won't go wrong with this pack, I've given one atrocious hard use for two years now and it's the same as when I bought it - it get's used for all the things I don't want to use my other packs for and it's excelled ............
One of the best value things I've ever bought..................let us know how you get on with it, eh?......atb mac

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Agreed, I bought the 44ltr version. Bit of an impulse buy, best £25 I ever spent on a pack.

*Edit* It's actually a Highlander Trooper 44, but more or less the same bag...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE