Camp fire bowls/containers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wildranger

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 29, 2011
Ireland
i wouldnt be so sure, the trace is left when the fire leaches chemicals intae the soil n whatnot and possibly a water source if closeby. it may be small and most likely harmless but nontheless can still have an affect.

Ah yes of course some trace will be left! I only meant that the site can be left looking at least visually similar to how it was before you arrived. It's always impossible to leave "no trace", even when using stoves - the manufacturing processes that go into creating stoves alter the Earth greatly, albeit not locally but somewhere else. On the whole I would imagine that firewood is a more sustainable and practical fuel source for the future than all of our non-renewable fossil fuels, as well as other fuels such as alcohol and methylated spirits - if forests are correctly managed and not over exploited, they can continue to provide fuel indefinitely.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE