Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
See you all tomorrow. Assuming Steve has deposited his tarp as he had planned to, I'll pick it up and transport it to site, and wait for the next person to arrive to assist with putting it up!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Is it the 8th of October?

Been playing in the forge today for about three hours
Sat27thAug2011Forging.jpg

caught up on some orders ;)

Full+small+final.jpg
LITTLE ABINGTON​
Next Meet: OCTOBER: Sat 8th (10:00am) - Sun 9th (4:30pm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fees: Site Fees Per Person = £3 Day Visit / £6 Sat-Sun
Payment on arrival. If you haven't been before, someone will be able to point you in my direction.
This is, in no way, a bushcraft course and it's for you to make of it what you will.​

BUSHCRAFT KIT: Starting out for a Bush Meet (Link to my blog on a list of kit you will require, or may require to come on a bushcraft meet day visit/weekend.)
Bushcraft Etiquettehttp://wolfcrafter.blogspot.com/2011/07/bushcraft-etiquette-common-sense-and.html (Link to my blog that was compiled from a BCUK thread.)
General Outdoor Cutting Tool Safety (Link to my blog that was compiled from a BCUK thread.)
:drive:How to Find the Site! - (Link to Bing Map!)
Please PM WolfCrafter for a list of site rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
bushcrafters+of+cambridge+logo+smallest.jpg

Welcome to The Bushcrafters Of Cambridgeshire Thread, If you're thinking about delving into bushcraft with us, why not take a peek at WolfCrafters introductory YouTube Video and Blog Photos page..
YouTube Video Introduction of Bushcrafters Of Cambridgeshire
WolfCrafter Blog Photos of Bush Meets
Little Abington Scout Camp main website

group.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Hi

My son and his girlfriend have just moved to Cambridge so I was hoping to combine trips to see him with a bushcrafty weekend.

Is there a Cambridgeshire 'group' or do i just have a look at this thread every so often (assuming its ok for me to come along that is)

PS are all the meets at Little Abington and are they every two months or so?

PPS - I can't make the next one on 8 October as I am on a walking weekend in Yorkshire

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Hi, Im hoping to be available for the my first meet on the 8th october, as long as Im off work, hopefully I can get hold of whittler Kev to car share!! really looking forward to it chaps!!

Aug 26, 2011
cambridgeshire fens
Have been looking for ages for a group of fellow bushies that meet in cambridgeshire. I have been looking/asking for use in little local woods but to no joy!let me know if you can help.....
Bryan (toadstool carver)

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
The only one that is 'booked' so far is the 8th/9th October. All being well Wolfcrafter will be making some arrangments/bookings for next year, and will advise here in due course.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE