Bushcraft sticky tape

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Me...me...me

Do say you have some left. A mate of mine has been after some of this for ages. He's the usual kind of kit junky - in his 50's, gingery hair, wears green a lot, paddles a birch bark canoe. His best mate Lars might take a strip off you as well.

pm sent to somewhere in northern Scandinavia.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
That parcel tape would go well with my Ray Mears autographed artist's fungus ashtray and the Bear Grylls genuine pencil shavings I got from fleabay.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A terry Pratchett allusion

I rather suspect John's was an allusion to "The Duck Man" - the most coherent of the genrlemen of the road - other than the fact he has a duck on his head (of which he seems unaware) :D

Since we have two of the crew I fear I am Gaspode

"Pride is all very well, but a sausage is a sausage."

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Hey Wanderingblade ,

does the bear grills elastic band come with the instruction booklet.

It tells you how to use it as a d.i.y. gastric band , so you don't feel hungry before you get back to your hotel room.:D

Craig..............

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
just realised! i have tucked away in some special place, some of that special brown paper that mr j fenna uses, when he sends out his dragons breath. Now that has gotta be worth something(i know he has personally touched it!)

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Whats it made of and where? If its not 100% Wool and made in Scandinavia I'm not touching it...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE