Bushcraft on back burner sale wet formed/ mtp/ zebra/ fiskars dirt cheap items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi Guys due to family commitments am having to put my hobby on the back burner for a while.
so am clearing out items which are not going to get used. the prices don't denote quality.
ive a great deal to do this morning so photos will have to come later this aft guys

possibles pouch sold

secondly I have a fiskars X7 axe which is about the same weight and size as a gransfors wildlife hatchet. I discarded the original plastic head cover and made a really nice nice black bridal leather mask in the gransfors bruks style the axe has seen no use at all just sat in my pack £30. posted to your door and and paypal fees included.

next up is a 14cm zebra billy can never used and in mint condition again just sat in my pack £13.20p to your door uk mainland only price includes paypal fees.

next up is a brand new mtp pattern made by osprey water bottle pouch molle fittings.
bcb make mtp pattern pouch to fit the crusader mk2 cooking system this is longer than a standard water bottle pouch to take the longer crusader mk2 cooking system brand new unused.
add to this kit an mtp british army single mag pouch and mag pouch flask. both hardly seen any use at all and are as new
job lot £25. including paypal fees and uk postage.
photos up later guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update to thread
possibles pouch sold
14cm zebra billy can sold
more items added
14cm zebra lunchbox only ever used on meths burner very very clean condition £10 posted and paypalled
thinsulate fleece hooded neck gater and matching gloves in realtree pattern unused £12 posted and paypalled
multi cam pattern (mtp compatible) poncho basha brand new unused £15. posted and paypalled.
opinels number 6 and 7 carbon bladed as new condition £15 together to your door.
photos of all kit up very shortly. knives to persons 18 years and older.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
photos of remaining available kit guys.

addition of maching gun bullet belt spent cartridges. from 1967 I believe it says l2 a2 on the cartridges and there are 42 of them.

£10 posted the majority of cost is postage weight. cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
final bump still got poncho and axe left.
still willing to do trades on these items
would love military sharps perhaps a copy of a british army survival knife or a kukri copy of a pilots survival knife???
Hudson bay brass tinderbox
honey stove
matching pair of small antlers

I will add other possible trades later unless these items go

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
sunday morning bump with final price drop and additional photos before remaining items are withdrawn.
firstly price drop on fiskars x7 axe and leather mask. was £30 now £25 it wont go lower.
secondly poncho was £15 now £12 it wont go lower.
and thirdly addition of photo of thinsulate neck gater and gloves. was £12 now £10 they wont go lower

axe to persons 18 years and older

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
All items sold/ traded are on their way to their new homes.
the fiskars axe is still here
as is the poncho
and also the bullet belt of spent cartridges

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
final bump and price reduction the axe now £22 posted and paypalled
the poncho now £10 back in the mancave tomorrow if they don't go

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE