bushcraft courses in wiltshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mr Cake

Forager
Jun 20, 2005
my house
Certainly can. I did a course with Wilderness Survival Skills who are Wiltshire based (http://wilderness-survival.co.uk) last year and they were excellent. Obviously knew their stuff and more importantly how to teach it. I wrote a review on BCUK so take a peek at that for more info if you wish. I'd put in a direct link but I don't know how to.

I'm sure Joe would be willing to answer any questions you might have. I've now committed to the Hunter Gatherer course he runs but since it's serious money prior to putting down my deposit I've deluged Joe with numerous questions about the course over the past few months and he's been more than happy to answer them.

Anyway, usual disclaimers - not employed, related or in any other way connected to the instructors. I am however a very satisfied customer.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Not too far off topic but don't forget the Wilderness Gathering too if you want to learn some new skills/buy kit/meet people/etc. That's just off the A303 - can't remember exactly where! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE