Buffalo Tecmaxx Shirt, Barbour Backhouse (wax cotton) Jacket and Swanndri Ranger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Buffalo Tecmaxx Shirt in red and black size 42 good condition all zips and velcro works no tears rips or pulls. £40 all inc (pap and paypal)

IMG_0107.jpg

Barbour Backhouse wac cotton jacket marked up as XXL measures 26" pit to pit and 20" pit to cuff. In very good condition only worn a few times only fault is the coat hook has pulled out on oneside. The coat was like this when i got it. £50

Backhouse is a New Zealand co that is owned by Barbour and this coat has the backhouse label front and rear but has Barbour Buttons which i have tried to show in the photograph.

IMG_0110-1.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

Swanndri Ranger never worn other than tried on in the house, marked up as XL but measures 24" pit to pit and 20" pit to cuff. This is a genuine made in New Zealand one which i have tried to show in the label. £50

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0108-1.jpg

Am open to offers swaps or trades aswell as cash

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE