Buck 113 knife - up for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yep, I have Buck 113 knife that is just sleeping in its box in my collection and not being used. Infact it was used once to make a fuzz stick the same day I got it!

The knife was sent to me personally by Buck USA's head quality control guy Mr.Hubbard as compensation and although I really like the knife I just haven't used it.. or any other fixed blade lately!

So, for trade it is! New these cost £65+ over here and are very pleasant solid compact knives desinged for skinning but can obviously be used for any outdoor activity.

Here are the specs:

Blade: 3 1/8" (7.9 cm) drop point, 420HC steel
Thickness: 0.120"
Length: 7 1/4" (18.4 cm) overall
Weight: 5.2 oz. (147.4 g)
Handle: Macassar Ebony Dymondwood, brass bolster
Sheath: Genuine Leather
Features: Lanyard Hole

And some pictures of the knife.. :)

So, what am I looking for? Hm.. another knife? yeah.. probably. Cutting tools mainly though, in particular I'd like an Esee izula but I'm open to offers. Brass items, Uranium glass drinking glasses, ex riot gear, oil stones, and any other interesting items you may have! :)

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Good luck and have a fine day!

Sam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE