broken 58 pattern water bottle :(

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 14, 2012
uk
i was in the changing room at the club i sail at getting my pack lunch off a shelf about 2.2m from the floor when the tesco bag broke and down fell my beloved but fairly recently purchased 58 pattern water bottle hitting the tile floor at considerable speed as it was almost full of water. so part of the cap broke thread and the thread that it screws onto also broke it started leaking so i just emptied it and was very annoyed! any suggestion where its cheapest to buy another one??? also please post about any kit you've broken/melted!
Thanks Ed

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Blimey, that takes some doing for the genuine version to break as easily as that. Cheapest store I've seen the genuine ones at is Woodlore. Free post too.

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
WIlkinson do/did a similar style bottle for around £3 not sure if you'll find it in stores now given the camping stuff has gone to clearance, worth a shot mind.

Mar 14, 2012
uk
what would you be interested in bought a new one from military mart last night but i can never have too many water bottles especially good ones! ;)
Thanks Ed

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Blimey, that takes some doing for the genuine version to break as easily as that. Cheapest store I've seen the genuine ones at is Woodlore. Free post too.

Broke mine the same, cap bust from falling a metre. Endicotts sell caps I think. A generous member on here hooked me up with a cap though.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE