british blades down?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Anything for the weekend sir?..........

Well, late Sunday night, something to take the cramps out of my firmly crossed fingers maybe? :lmao:

Family over to stay and the chilli fiesta, I won't be too bothered. Only finished my plait of Isle of Wight garlic last month, looking to get another on Saturday. Don't think the weather has been kind to the garlic this year though, a few of mine went mouldy or showed brown spots from last years harvest.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Well, late Sunday night, something to take the cramps out of my firmly crossed fingers maybe? :lmao:

Family over to stay and the chilli fiesta, I won't be too bothered. Only finished my plait of Isle of Wight garlic last month, looking to get another on Saturday. Don't think the weather has been kind to the garlic this year though, a few of mine went mouldy or showed brown spots from last years harvest.

Busy this weekend or I'd have come over for the Chilli thing. Still, the rest of us will all be too busy catching up on BB won't we? :)

waves

Mar 27, 2015
West Sussex, England
Working in IT I can only imagine the nightmare Martyn and his IT blokes are facing. Hope you manage to get on top of it soon.

Any News? I'm missing the "what did the postman bring" thread.:(

Missing BB has actually made me worse, here's a "what did the postman bring today" photo.

DSC_0024_zpsj0a4dplh.jpg

EKA 92 was a bargain at half price. Leather sheath for my soon to be scaled trapper 115 on it's way too :)

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Before anyone asks, Yep, it's down yet again and as usual the staff are as but mushrooms.
We'll post updates as and when someone enlightens us. :rolleyes:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
up and down at the moment, globalgold dns or some such, no i can't log in to my account with you,

It's up and running for the 200+ who are on the forum at the moment, but they did say it could be up to 48 hours before it's running smoothly for everyone, so bear with us. :)

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
The new IP of britishblades is 78.129.187.54 , so if you know how to edit your OSs hosts file can make a workaround, whilst the DNS update propagates around the net.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE