Breakfast in the woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Hi All,

Sometime all you need is to go to the woods and have a bacon sandwich and coffee to relax. Work had been really stressful and this

[video=youtube;pU0i_d7vkTk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU0i_d7vkTk[/video]

I know not everyones a fan of videos, but I promise there's no shaky camera or offensive music. Give it a try you may find you like it.

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
I enjoyed that. Very mellow; thanks for sharing.
Random question- what is the mug shown?
All the best.
Russ

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Hi All,

Sometime all you need is to go to the woods and have a bacon sandwich and coffee to relax. Work had been really stressful and this

[video=youtube;pU0i_d7vkTk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU0i_d7vkTk[/video]

I know not everyones a fan of videos, but I promise there's no shaky camera or offensive music. Give it a try you may find you like it.

I'll second that!

Could be the start of a dedicted thread? "Show Us Your Woodland Breakfast". That is as cooked in the woods before some wag suggests an alternative concept!

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
You're absolutely right to sit by a fire on your own in the woods with a brew and a bacon sanny is sometimes all you need to recharge your lifes battery.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Last edited:

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
I'm a fan of any video with bacon in it. I feel a banjo with a fried egg slotted in and drenched in HP coming on.

Tonyuk

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Outwell Kettle - thanks.

Russel96 - re the mug - if you are looking for a metal mug to fit the '58 pattern water bottle the Austrian stainless is a good sturdy option.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE